Per247 Sports,

Alabama is expecting three official visitors at the moment:

Demouy Kennedy, 4-star ILB, Theodore (Ala.) -- Alabama commit
McKinnley Jackson, 4-star DT, Lucedale (Miss.) George County
Xzavier Henderson, 4-star WR, Miami (Fla.) Columbus
Other visitors expected:
Arik Gilbert, 5-star TE, Marietta (Ga.)
Roydell Williams, 4-star RB, Hueytown (Ala.) -- Alabama commit
Quandarrius Robinson, 4-star OLB, Birmingham (Ala.) Jackson-Olin -- Alabama commit
Brian Branch, 4-star S, Tyrone (Ga.) Sandy Creek -- Alabama commit
Will Anderson, 4-star WDE, Hampton (Ga.) Dutchtown -- Alabama commit
Seth McLaughlin, 3-star OC, Buford (Ga.) Lanier -- Alabama commit
Drake Maye, 2021 4-star QB, Cornelius (N.C.) Myers Park -- Alabama commit
Nazir Stackhouse, 4-star DT, Decatur (Ga.) Columbia -- Georgia commit
Brady Ward, 3-star OT, Mobile (Ala.) St. Paul's Episcopal
Damon Payne, 2021 4-star DT, Belleville (Mich.)
Trinity Bell, 2021 3-star ATH, Albertville (Ala.)
Troy Stellato, 2021 3-star WR, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons
Micah Pettus, 2021 3-star OT, Harvest (Ala.) Sparkman
Ty Simpson, 2022 4-star QB, Martin (Tenn.) Westview

before you think your eyes are deceiving you, that is Damon Payne, not Daron Payne. a DT nonetheless. LOL!!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read on another Bama message board that I was browsing through that Arik Gilbert is not coming this weekend to the game after all.

I wonder if this is true, and if so, why? I hope he does not choose Clemson or UGA. We need to get either Gilbert or Washington. I would prefer both but that is not likely.

sanjosecrimson

All-American
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I read on another Bama message board that I was browsing through that Arik Gilbert is not coming this weekend to the game after all.

I wonder if this is true, and if so, why? I hope he does not choose Clemson or UGA. We need to get either Gilbert or Washington. I would prefer both but that is not likely.
Gilbert will reschedule for another visit later. per his mother he is having a get together with all the seniors on the team before they graduate.
he has been to Alabama 3 times already and was present for the Duke game. I think we are in good shape with him esp. with Young on board.

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
And according to your link, the CB is for Bama getting him!
Yep, CNO is off to a pretty good start. This class won't be that big because of our current numbers but 2 of the guys that we are in good shape with this year are 5 Stars. He's already doing a heck of a job recruiting nationally and targeting elite players. We've been popping up in more of the national elite players top 5 list as of late as well.

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Wear UA Masks!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.