Alabama: vs. ND - Smell the Roses, Pick the Score!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
If Bama wins 34-10 (as Clemson did) is that considered a thrashing or thumping? I’ve seen the Tigers’ win called that over and over..

Reactions: OSUTideFan

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
If Bama wins 34-10 (as Clemson did) is that considered a thrashing or thumping? I’ve seen the Tigers’ win called that over and over..
No. You know darn good and well the headlines would be “Slow Start for Tide” “High Octane Tide Sputters” “Is the Tide Out?” “Tide Misses Speedy Waddle” and on and on

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
This would concern me.
Sure, I’m not saying it wouldn’t concern me. I’m looking at the two-sidedness of how we perform against a common opponent of Clemson’s.

If we beat the Tigers 34-10 it would be okay, as they are perceived as a much stronger team than the Irish, no?

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Exactly. The double speak irritates me.
34-10:
“Tide survives close win, prompting fresh demands by Dabo Swinney for qualified competition in championship game”
“Clemson: The Greatest Team in Sports History? This Head Coach says so.”
“Tide squeaks past Notre Dame in semifinal; championship game in doubt”
“Is Alabama overrated? Steven A. Smith’s SHOCKING prediction for championship game”
“How Disney movie Safety predicted Alabama’s close win against Notre Dame before championship loss to Clemson”

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
34-10:
“Tide survives close win, prompting fresh demands by Dabo Swinney for qualified competition in championship game”
“Clemson: The Greatest Team in Sports History? This Head Coach says so.”
“Tide squeaks past Notre Dame in semifinal; championship game in doubt”
“Is Alabama overrated? Steven A. Smith’s SHOCKING prediction for championship game”
“How Disney movie Safety predicted Alabama’s close win against Notre Dame before championship loss to Clemson”
Not Stephen A. He’s all in on Bama and CNS! But you absolutely put in Wilbon or Kornheiser who seem to use Clempson and Trevor Lawrence mentions in lieu of ED medicine.

Reactions: OSUTideFan

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I say 35-20, this game is going to be tough. I said before losing Dickerson is going to hurt, I'm sure Notre Dame will attack our middle to put pressure on Mac i know i would

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.