Alabama: vs. ND - Smell the Roses, Pick the Score!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I'll take the prediction of 45-24, Bama.

But, allow me to be a bit of a negative Nelly. ND has better players than the last time we played them. Had they won the game last week against Clemson, I'd think momentum is moving their way for the game. That beatdown by Clemson, and it wasn't as close as the score indicated, kind of takes that idea off the table, for me. I don't want to overlook ND, and I'll ger-on-tee that Nick Saban isn't. No need to worry, there.

But I do think ND plays tougher than we as fans expect. They might even appear to be "in the game" at halftime. Just some thoughts...
...and if ifs and buts were cherries and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas...
They got boat raced...

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I say 35-20, this game is going to be tough. I said before losing Dickerson is going to hurt, I'm sure Notre Dame will attack our middle to put pressure on Mac i know i would
Chris Owens would start at 129 of 131 D1 programs.
He and Mac are super tight and have a great chemistry which is huge between a QB and his center.
Go ahead, attack the middle, we have plenty of folks waiting to say hello...

Reactions: Bama-94-00

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think ND is MUCH better than when we destroyed them in 2012. But, so are we.

I think CNS probably likes defensive game-planning for this ND team. This is not typically the kind of team that threatens us unless for some reason we lay an egg.

If both teams play to their typical level, which I think they will:

Bama 41
ND 20

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Chris Owens would start at 129 of 131 D1 programs.
He and Mac are super tight and have a great chemistry which is huge between a QB and his center.
Go ahead, attack the middle, we have plenty of folks waiting to say hello...
I'm not saying Owen's is not good, but you can't lose a all American center and not feel it

Reactions: The Ols

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Normally the width of the spread and the fact that absolutely no-one thinks Notre Dame can win this game would give me a serious case of the creeps. ND is a much better team than they were in 2013 and will be highly motivated to prove their worth, but this Bama team has a mindset that has made it one of Saban's favorites: therefore,

45-20 Bama

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.