Warning - Reality Ahead !

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
I'd never say we WILL lose. It's more like we COULD lose. Our biggest problem after last season could be complacency. That could have happened after we got a quick 21-3 lead.
I agree...we COULD lose the rest of our games, but it's highly unlikely. Are there teams that have a decent chance to pull off the upset? Sure. Will they? I don't know...depends on adjustments made in everything from attitude to performance to scheme and technique. Time will tell.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I’ve never said this in 21 years but just ban the original poster. He posts about Miami and it’s doom and gloom and then vanishes until today and is basically singing the same song, different verse.

Believe it or not, everyone on Tidefans is gonna die someday. And dang it might be today but surely within 50 years for most of us. Jeez Louise.
Im just surprised that only one got banned last night.

Reactions: bamagradinATL

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Any team could technically beat any other team on any given day. The odds aren't great for Southern Miss.....the odds are better for Ole Miss and A&M...less so for NMSU.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Two scary issues from yesterday:

1) We got whipped at LOS on both sides of ball in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th qtrs. Our tackling fundamentals remain horrible. Upright arm tackles, soft physically on D.
This part is true. I can't dispute it.

2) Based on what has happened thus far - we will lose to Ole Miss and Auburn.
Good thing we have some practices before then, eh?
Good thing we've got a coach who has righted the tilting ship more than once, eh?
Good thing what happened yesterday can be a LESSON WE LEARN FROM rather than a harbinger of things to come - IF we act on it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Maybe I wasn’t paying attention last season, but these eeyores are worse this year. They cry when we win. When a future opponents loses, they cry and say that team will beat us.
No they were worse last year. Do you not remember “the state of the Bama defense” thread?

Probably the worse was in 2015.

Reactions: 92tide

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Coach took a young team in into the swamp yesterday and came out with a win, was it pretty NO, but we won and now we get ready for Southern Miss. We want play in a more hostile place than the swamp rest of the season. Kyle field will be loud but not like yesterday, Bama fans need to be just as loud in 2 weeks for ole sis to give us a little edge!!!

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: BamaInCummingGA

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It occurred to Pooh and Piglet that they hadn't heard from Eeyore for several days, so they put on their hats and coats and trotted across the Hundred Acre Wood to Eeyore's stick house. Inside the house was Eeyore.

"Hello Eeyore," said Pooh.

"Hello Pooh. Hello Piglet," said Eeyore, in a Glum Sounding Voice.

"We just thought we'd check in on you," said Piglet, "because we hadn't heard from you, and so we wanted to know if you were okay."

Eeyore was silent for a moment. "Am I okay?" he asked, eventually. "Well, I don't know, to be honest. Are any of us really okay? That's what I ask myself. All I can tell you, Pooh and Piglet, is that right now I feel really rather Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All. Which is why I haven't bothered you. Because you wouldn't want to waste your time hanging out with someone who is Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All, would you now. Instead I just post on TideFans.com complaining about Bama's win over a #11 ranked SEC rival."

Pooh looked at Piglet, and Piglet looked at Pooh, and they both turned their backs and walked away, leaving Eeyore in his stick house.

Eeyore yelled at them in surprise. "Where are you going?"

"We're leaving you," said Pooh, "because we don't like whiners. And true Bama fans don't care if someone is feeling Sad, or Alone, or Not Much Fun To Be Around At All, they just want to enjoy the victory."

118517954_10114354717473048_3116469319612774442_n.jpg

ROCKEE

1st Team
Nov 1, 2010
Trussville
It occurred to Pooh and Piglet that they hadn't heard from Eeyore for several days, so they put on their hats and coats and trotted across the Hundred Acre Wood to Eeyore's stick house. Inside the house was Eeyore.

"Hello Eeyore," said Pooh.

"Hello Pooh. Hello Piglet," said Eeyore, in a Glum Sounding Voice.

"We just thought we'd check in on you," said Piglet, "because we hadn't heard from you, and so we wanted to know if you were okay."

Eeyore was silent for a moment. "Am I okay?" he asked, eventually. "Well, I don't know, to be honest. Are any of us really okay? That's what I ask myself. All I can tell you, Pooh and Piglet, is that right now I feel really rather Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All. Which is why I haven't bothered you. Because you wouldn't want to waste your time hanging out with someone who is Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All, would you now. Instead I just post on TideFans.com complaining about Bama's win over a #11 ranked SEC rival."

Pooh looked at Piglet, and Piglet looked at Pooh, and they both turned their backs and walked away, leaving Eeyore in his stick house.

Eeyore yelled at them in surprise. "Where are you going?"

"We're leaving you," said Pooh, "because we don't like whiners. And true Bama fans don't care if someone is feeling Sad, or Alone, or Not Much Fun To Be Around At All, they just want to enjoy the victory."

View attachment 19091
GREAT STORY!RTR

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Some people just talk to hear themselves I guess some just post to stroke their ego. The funny thing about eeyores is that they are nowhere to be found when they are proven wrong but love to start fires when they think they can get the more logical people on their side.
I have been accused of being an Eeyore on Tidefians for most of my time on here, and that does not bother me in the least. While I agree this poster is over the top, he is right the OL and DL got their respective butt whipped at Florida yesterday. Does that mean we will lose to OM and Auburn, not necessarily, but we have to accept the fact that it did not give any of us a warm and fuzzy feeling about this team. We have some glaring weaknesses that cannot be fixed by talent alone. I expected a drop off in the offense since we lost so many weapons, but I am really disappointed in the defense across the board. I am not taking anything away from Florida, they are a good team, but offensively Ole Miss, LSU, and Arkansas are better right now. I personally do not think this is a NC caliber team, but there is a lot of football left so we shall see. Feel free to Eeyore me.

Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.