Washington State FB Coach fired for Refusing Vaccination

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
When I was headed off to college, I had to show proof that I had my MMR vaccine. I actually got a letter informing me I would not be allowed to attend without proof. This is different, how?
Strangest times in the history of mankind we are living in right now. As the saying goes, the one who does not have the right over one's own body certainly does not live in a free society. We are looking into the face of tyranny and yes, I'm fully vaccinated.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Strangest times in the history of mankind we are living in right now. As the saying goes, the one who does not have the right over one's own body certainly does not live in a free society. We are looking into the face of tyranny and yes, I'm fully vaccinated.
You do realize that schoolchildren are required to get certain vaccinations? And have been for decades?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
No man is an island unto himself, no matter how hard they try. We are all part of the main. Inseparable. Mandatory vaccination has long been a part of American life. It is not new. It is not tyranny. See Jacobson v Mass.

rolltd

3rd Team
Dec 15, 2010
No man is an island unto himself, no matter how hard they try. We are all part of the main. Inseparable. Mandatory vaccination has long been a part of American life. It is not new. It is not tyranny. See Jacobson v Mass.
And there's always been non-vaxers. I'm not one but respect their opinion. Who can believe anything coming from DC or the media?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
And there's always been non-vaxers. I'm not one but respect their opinion. Who can believe anything coming from DC or the media?
Who can believe anything coming from the antivax crowd? Traditionally, they have been against scientific evidence and against public health and nothing much has changed. Their lies are beyond the pale and seem to only get worse and worse. They undermine public trust in the medical community with those lies. I have zero respect for that. I have zero respect for decisions of those who don't repeat those lies but fall for them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.