Military: Watch The Conscientious Objector on Amazon Prime

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
If you have Amazon Prime I highly recommend this outstanding documentary: The Conscientious Objector. You get to hear and see a lot of the man, himself, Desmond Doss. You may have heard of him from the movie, Hacksaw Ridge. One of the bravest souls ever to walk this earth.

Last edited:

Rolltide51

1st Team
Nov 24, 2019
If you have Amazon Prime I highly recommend this outstanding documentary: The Conscientious Objector. You get to hear and see a lot of the man, himself, Desmond Doss. You may have heard of him from the movie, Hacksaw Ridge. One of the bravest souls ever to walk this earth.
i haven't watched the movie. should i watch it before the documentary or does it matter?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Mel Gibson said he had to remove some of his heroics from the film because it would have too unbelievable! After watching it, I thought, what did they remove? What he did was unfathomable!

Reactions: B1GTide

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Bump because I just watched this again and it's SO GOOD!

Thank you for posting this, I had no idea. Doss was such an inspirational man...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.