Bama Game Thread: WCWS-Alabama vs FSU Game 2

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
In poker the saying is “ a chip a chair”. We still have hope with 3 outs but you are starting to feel that not making them pay more in the 3rd maybe the difference in the ball game.

If I’m Mack I’m going in knowing that first pitch is the best I’m going to see so I’m loading up. But above all I’m leaning in, taking walks, and doing whatever to get on. We have to face this knowing that we need Atleast two on to save the season

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I must not understand softball strategy. But in baseball you are taught to swing at pitches right down the middle.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, great season until we choked it away in the end. It's one thing to play hard and lose, but we didn't give our best in either of these games. Maybe we'll have a new offense next year. All of the slappers are graduating.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well, great season until we choked it away in the end. It's one thing to play hard and lose, but we didn't give our best in either of these games. Maybe we'll have a new offense next year. All of the slappers are graduating.
Yeah but so are Tow and Bailey. We will be better at fielding next year.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
But why would we do this? I don't understand the rationale for taking first pitch strikes over and over and over again.

This feels like I'm watching the 1990s Braves...

Reactions: UAH

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.