2022 Prospect: WDE Jermiah Alexander commits to Bama

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jerimiah just committed to Bama today. He is the #1 player in Alabama for the 2022 class and is currently the #9 player in the nation per 247Sports. I know it is reall early but he is an in-state kid and I would expect us to hold on to him.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Plano, TX
lol no and this is huge (also not a kid to reopen his recruitment) Top 10 player in the nation and Thompson is about to have a bunch oof guys coming to Tuscaloosa
Pipelines are always good...when they lead to the right place with the right product!

Keeter

All-American
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
lol no and this is huge (also not a kid to reopen his recruitment) Top 10 player in the nation and Thompson is about to have a bunch oof guys coming to Tuscaloosa
I agree...………………..very nice pickup, and hopefully more to come. Even nicer that he picked Bama over Flowbee U

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
In a way too early to be reporting note, a 2023 Thompson player decommits from Tennessee and appears Bama may be his landing spot, of course if he keeps developing the next 3 years.

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.