Week 5: Alabama @ Mississippi State

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
If the Oline can continue and improve on what they did in the second half of the Ole Mist game, the running game should open up A LOT of opportunities for Milroe to pass.
Yes, best thing that an happen to him. And since we seem to be struggling more with pressure up the A gap, RPO's don't work as well (and don't seem JM's strength) so just some straight play action type stuff will really pop if that run game gets stronger!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
BTW, when the eagles run the QB sneak they almost always run it right behind center Kelcey and our own Landon Dickerson, their left guard.

It's crazy because everybody including Dickerson's grandmother knows what coming but nobody can stop it!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I only saw brief moments of MSU getting flattened by LSU. I know they are struggling after the passing of Coach Leach. But I expect them to start out tough. The Alabama game is important to that University; I've attended several games over there. Outside of Ole Miss, obviously, this is their game of the year.

We will need to play with the same intensity and focus we showed in the 2nd half last week. Much better teams under Coach Saban have gone over there and got into 4 quarter battles.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I only saw brief moments of MSU getting flattened by LSU. I know they are struggling after the passing of Coach Leach. But I expect them to start out tough. The Alabama game is important to that University; I've attended several games over there. Outside of Ole Miss, obviously, this is their game of the year.

We will need to play with the same intensity and focus we showed in the 2nd half last week. Much better teams under Coach Saban have gone over there and got into 4 quarter battles.
They looked horrible against LSU. The last two games I think the two qbs playing against them have like 6 incompletions or something crazy. Hopefully with that Milroe can have an efficient day and we can put up more points than we have so far this year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
They looked horrible against LSU. The last two games I think the two qbs playing against them have like 6 incompletions or something crazy. Hopefully with that Milroe can have an efficient day and we can put up more points than we have so far this year.
I think this is perfect game for Milroe to get his confidence going and work on his progressions.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I enjoy listening to Jordan Rodgers fairly well. Very knowledgeable.
And that is without even asking him😃 Did you see him gushing about the idea that Ole Missy was going to kick Bama out of our own stadium and giving Tebow a hard time for picking Bama? Ha! He does have football savy I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads