Welcome JD Davison to Bama Basketball ...

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
As we saw in the game tonight, some of our guards struggle getting to the rim and finishing. JD Davidson is gonna but a huge upgrade in this department.
My thoughts exactly as I was watching these videos last night.
That’s the missing piece right now. Though to be fair, we were getting fouls last night and making free throws. But it would be nice to have a finisher who can pick up the and 1.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
That’s the missing piece right now. Though to be fair, we were getting fouls last night and making free throws. But it would be nice to have a finisher who can pick up the and 1.
Yep and check out the Langston video too. Those two are going to be great together. Davison driving and finishing strong at the rim and Langston slashing and shooting!

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: TideEngineer08

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
AND if we can land Wesley Cardet, we will have a 1-2 punch with slashing cards that can finish strong. He is a beast and plays with the same type of intensity as Davison as well.

Mute the music on the video

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
the talent coming is insane... music in above vid is fine. curse words edited
Not only does Cardet play great offense, he plays solid defense as well. That's the case for Jusaun, JD, and Langston (who have already signed). Been trying to hold on talking about the possibility of next year's roster in respect to this team and the run that they are on now. But I'm just going to say with the talent we will have coming back PLUS the talent coming in next year ... the future has the possibility of looking like something we've never seen at Alabama, in a great way. This current team is doing a great job of setting the standard for the ones to come.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I REALLY hopes JD moves up in the rankings before years end. He is playing on another level right now:

He looks like he is playing against 8th graders. Dang, I wish he was wearing crimson right now. His explosiveness to the rim is something we could use immediately. Good grief, it is amazing how he makes those other kids look so slow. He is on another level. Roll Tide!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.