Welcome to all the new Sooners, Longhorns, & Aggies

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Lots of new signups over the last week and we want to extend a warm TideFans welcome to you all! Just a reminder that on this site, we try to elevate the discussion high above the gutter talk you'll see elsewhere. Also, it's a BAMA site so take your altercations outside ;)

Lots of experienced and knowledgeable members across the SEC & college football spectrum here can hopefully attest to the fact that they're welcome so long as they remain civil. Put another way, we welcome your discussion and even disagreements - so long as they follow the culture that has been established over this site's 22+ year existence. So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing!

Again, welcome. It should be a fun time until OU/TX are actually in the conference.

I would also encourage you to change your avatars to something representing you / your team.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A hearty welcome to new members. We have one loyal poster who is a grad and a fan of Auburn, so we are a pretty tolerant bunch. Just be prepared to have a thick skin when it comes to comments and jokes about your school.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Welcome to the two new members of the SEC family. I will, of course still pull for my favorite teams but I will support Texas and Oklahoma if they are representing the SEC in out of conference games and in the BCS playoffs. Welcome to the SEC family -- but I am not passing out cigars.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
Welcome to Texas and Oklahoma!! I may not have supported the idea of Texas coming to the SEC, but now that its done they will soon be family, so I will pull for both of them (once playing in the SEC) whenever they are out of conference. That said, I hope Texas gets their butts whooped a lot in conference!! LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.