Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Broome being a better matchup for Castleton than Kessler, who is currently thriving in the pros, makes sense lol.
Good win to open conference play.
Belated congrats, AuDub!

Really good game - fans got their money's worth!

Even with the loss, I feel we competed very well and the future looks bright. Lot of talent on our team.

The 3 point shooting is what did us in - not taking anything away from your squad.

Pretty cool to see Coach Golden reunite with Coach Pearl, as well.

Solid win over the Gators (sorry Brazza)
-snip-
Thanks - you're always a class act @BAMAVILLE !

Love seeing your program doing so well again.

RTR and best wishes for 2023! (y)

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
The 3 point shooting is what did us in - not taking anything away from your squad
I put more of it on how much we limited Castleton offensively. 33 minutes and only 1 basket to show for it.

He and that big from UConn last year were the only guys that straight up beat Kessler on the low block. Glad Broome is coming along. Best defensive game he's had so far.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Solid win ... your stadium is always a tough out so good way to hold serve. Hoping we can keep the momentum going and get the win in Arky

Reactions: Bazza

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Welp Gonzaga shocked last night at home to Loyola-Marymount.

Means we now have the longest home winning streak in D1.
Yeah, ya'll have a good run going at home. Bama usually does not play well at your place but hoping that will change on February 11th and the streak ends.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.