Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Yall win tonight. I think yall split with us and UT. You probably lose at Kentucky and A&M. So I can see yall going 6-4 in your remaining games.
I'd be perfectly happy with 12-13 sec wins to close the season. Good enough to dance.

Tonight's game was weird. Georgia was nailing threes but thankfully our offense was there tonight and it was never in doubt.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I was surprised to hear about the UF/VOLs score last night. That puts us up 2 games in the SEC, right?
Yep. Huge development for us.

And yeah it cannot be a surprise to anyone that Oklahoma returned to looking like crap. That was simply the perfect storm of their hitting everything, getting the home help from the refs, and us playing lethargic on the road. It will mean nothing in the end of the season.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I hope you all don't mind but I figured we could make this a catch-all for non-BAMA SEC games since we do have several posters here that pull for other teams. Plus it's a good way to keep the SEC field in view.

With Florida beating Tenn ... we now have a 2 game cushion over everyone. If Florida beats Kentucky, they could find themselves back in the Big Dance conversation (lets go Bazza)

Saturday is turning into a day of interesting matchups with Florida playing Kentucky and Auburn playing Tennessee.

We play LSU in Baton Rouge which I'm on guard about. LSU is in the middle of a 9-game losing streak if I counted correctly so this is one of those trap games for us. Hopefully we will keep playing angry and focused.

Either way, Auburn or Tennessee will drop to 3rd in the conference and either Florida or Kentucky will drop to 4th.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I hope you all don't mind but I figured we could make this a catch-all for non-BAMA SEC games since we do have several posters here that pull for other teams. Plus it's a good way to keep the SEC field in view.

With Florida beating Tenn ... we now have a 2 game cushion over everyone. If Florida beats Kentucky, they could find themselves back in the Big Dance conversation (lets go Bazza)

Saturday is turning into a day of interesting matchups with Florida playing Kentucky and Auburn playing Tennessee.

We play LSU in Baton Rouge which I'm on guard about. LSU is in the middle of a 9-game losing streak if I counted correctly so this is one of those trap games for us. Hopefully we will keep playing angry and focused.

Either way, Auburn or Tennessee will drop to 3rd in the conference and either Florida or Kentucky will drop to 4th.
Thank you! It was an "April Fools" joke to begin with and was never really intended to be "about Auburn."

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
All jokes aside, who should we hope wins today’s barn-UCheaT game. Both are two games behind us in the standings (tied with the barn of Texas).

We have one game to play in Knoxville and a home/home with the barn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.