Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hear ya but I think there are many players who will stay their entire college career and not as many who will leave early. And if they do - so be it. It was meant to be.

I'm 65 and because I was around in the "old days" when money didn't permeate our sports as much, it's hard sometimes for me to be flexible in my thinking about how our world is changing and it's just a matter of each player taking their piece of the pie like everyone else seems to be.

Back to Kira.....IMHO because of his natural talent, he could be an NBA starter tonight. With each subsequent year in the pros with the right mentoring his potential could be limitless.

I'd like to see him come back just from a selfish POV because he's so good for our sport and I know it would make many of my friends here happy. He'll just have to make that decision just as Tua did and many before.
I think, in the end, the $$ will talk. However, there's a better than average chance that he stays. I understand the parents are solid and are not the helicopter parents we're accustomed to seeing with young star players...

Reactions: cuda.1973 and Bazza

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
The fact that was the best we've looked all year is promising. Maybe we're peaking again at the right time.

Either way I'm glad we've got Bruce. 20 win seasons were a rarity for us, and now we're 3 for our last 3, with every plaudit out there except for the NC.
and we stink.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The fact that was the best we've looked all year is promising. Maybe we're peaking again at the right time.

Either way I'm glad we've got Bruce. 20 win seasons were a rarity for us, and now we're 3 for our last 3, with every plaudit out there except for the NC.
You know, I would gladly "settle" for that.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'd take the Bama team that played Auburn in our regular-season games this year in the SECT...preferably the team from 1-15.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Welp, might as well look on to next season.

And we're losing practically everything. I don't expect too much and it is very difficult to prognosticate. Bruce isn't above having a rebuilding year, even with the addition of Sharife Cooper and (maybe) Jalen Green.

If we somehow land Greg Brown, though, we're an automatic contender again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.