Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Congrats on the big win today, @AUDub !

Respect to Kentucky for their gutsy loss!

As expected we got our win over Vandy so at least we're now 3-3 in conference play.

Also, Castleton being out these last two games have allowed other players to step up - which they have.

I have no doubt Bama will get the win today over Mizzou so that will make a nice Saturday for everyone!

• Thank You
Reactions: AUDub

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
29 to 10 is close?
Not the shooting. The fouls. Foul diff was only 20-12.

Diff on FTs explained by a UK having no true ball handler to run the O with Wheeler and TyTy sitting, hence we fouled a lot on the floor, our game basically being drive and dish, them fouling us 3 times on threes and a smattering of the usual home cooking.

Reactions: BhamToTexas

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Highlights are funny. "LobtoKesslerLobtoKesslerLobtoKessler"
It's nice to have a "pick your poison" offense. Bruce's offense has always been flex action, but that side pick and roll is always there if they try to clamp on the flex, hence all the alley-oops to Kessler. Add in Jabari and his so far undefendable mid-range game, serviceable 3 point shooting all over the floor and guards that love to slash and we're a matchup nightmare.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.