Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
It's over. We lost by 9.

Not a bad loss by any means. 3 NBA players on that roster, one of which was a top 10 pick, and we held out nicely until said top 10 pick went wild in the third quarter. Even managed to cut it to 1 in the 4th before they wore us down.

2 games in 24 hours and you could tell the kids gassed in a 48 minute game against literal pros used to it. That and their ball movement just diced us up. So precise.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Like I said above, any time the slightest hint of an overcommitment occurred, Israel found a wide open outlet. Stuff that's routine in college they absolutely hammered us on.

Also like I said above, we won't see ball movement like that ever again.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Like I said above, any time the slightest hint of an overcommitment occurred, Israel found a wide open outlet. Stuff that's routine in college they absolutely hammered us on.

Also like I said above, we won't see ball movement like that ever again.
Yeah that's pretty much Final Four caliber teams that would be remotely close to that level.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
The box score from that UAB scrimmage was released and we thrashed them pretty good. Defensively and in the paint we looked good.

But hooo boy our bad shooting from 3 carried over from the back end of last year. That doesn't bode well at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.