What are you listening to (Music) VI

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
i was lucky enough to catch the jerry band at the warfield theater in san francisco late summer 1990. an awesome experience. i love this song

solo version, jgb version, and the boys (with both bruce hornsby and vince on keys)

Jerry was my favorite of all time. Wish he had taken a little better care of himself.

Reactions: 92tide

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Been listening to old Springsteen lately. I didn’t come close to appreciating Nebraska when it came out over 40 years ago.

I was wrong. This cover of Johnny 99 is haunting.

Late Add: I erroneously thought that Johnny Cash wrote Johnny 99, and Springsteen covered it. That’s backwards. Springsteen wrote it and Cash covered about a year later.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Incredible talent!

From horror show to triumph! This is the moment when pianist Maria Joao Pires realises - as the orchestra starts to play - that she has learned the wrong piece for a concert. With no sheet music to fall back on, she has to keep calm and carry on. She is AMAZING. As is conductor Riccardo Chailly, who shows he’s surely the cheerleader we all want in our corner. Belief and bravery in action! Mozart’s Piano Concerto in D minor, my Stop the Clock piece @ClassicFM today…

• Full Banjeaux!
Reactions: 92tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.