What are you reading right now (II)?

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Tropic of Stupid by Tim Dorsey

Opening lines:

The rain had just stopped when the convenience store clerk asked the customer not to heat up his urine in the microwave. The customer explained that the urine he was heating up wasn't his. Which meant it was Florida.

:D

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
How do you have time to live with all the reading you are doing?
I read fairly quickly and rarely watch television or (with the exception of the occasional post here or on FB) participate on social media. That leaves me plenty of time to spend time with the family, do charity work, invest in the next real estate venture, and (of course) read. Reading is how I settle my mind at the end of the day. I've suffered from insomnia in the past and reading is about the only thing that can quiet my mind so I can sleep. When I read books on economics, history, or biographies my pace is slower so I can absorb the information. But, I'm mostly on a recreational reading kick at present, so I usually have multiple books going at the same time and knock out a book in a few days.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.