I actually think Clemson wins the opener against UGA, but it's the Dawgs who are left standing after early January.BOLD?
1) Auburn will win the SEC West
2) Iowa St will win the Big 12 and make the playoff (I seriously doubt this one)
3) Michigan will beat Ohio State - in football on the football field
4) Selma will put up at least five posts of less than two sentences between now and the end of the year.
5) Clemson will lose two games and not make the playoff
I'd rate Auburn's chances higher than Iowa State's but probably less than Michigan. I don't THINK Michigan is better but weird stuff happens.
Clemson losing two games is probably the most likely scenario above if only because they face UGA in the opener, and they've made a habit of dropping that "one game a year" to a team they should pummel.
I thought coach o was farmer Fred in the water boy sequel?1) In a surprising move, Kirby sheds his traditional "bowl cut" for a shaved head look accented by a UGA "Power G" tattoo. When asked about the change, Smart replies "Just re-establishing our Georgia brand".
2) Dan Mullen agrees to play the role of Cousin Eddie in "National Lampoon's Apalachicola Vacation" .
3) After being fired mid-season at LSU, Coach O distinguishes himself in his new career as "voice over artist" in the "Captain Caveman Christmas Special" on The Cartoon Network.
4) Mike Leach makes no witty, controversial, or "off the wall" comments for an entire season, leading to Greg Sankey requesting an in depth medical evaluation into the possibility that Coach Leach is actually "sane".
5) Josh Heupel eats himself into "food coma" on ribs at Calhoun's after a devastating opening season loss to Bowling Green in Knoxville. His last words before lapsing into unconsciousness were "Maybe I should have gone to McDonald's...."
Injury or performance?
[/QUOTENot sure, probably injury but I still have memories of being at the USC game a few years ago when we had a California QB and one from Utah competing for the starting job. When the kicking team came out before everyone else and Cooper Bateman was there I knew there was a shakeup coming and it did. I really like Bryce Young and am 100% pulling for him but California QB's do not have a great track record at Bama. Just playing past trends and the question was "bold prediction" so my money is on the kid from Texas, Jalen Milroe.
So Bryce has gone from taking over for Mac midseason last year to cannot hold onto the job. Bold indeed.1. Auburn finishes last in SEC West
2. Tennessee finished last in SEC East
3 Arkansas finishes second in the SEC West
4. Bryce Young is not the Alabama starting QB at the end of season
5. Louisiana Lafayette defeats Texas in the opening game.
1. Texas wins Big 12.
2. Orgeron is fired before the Bama game, as more off field issues are exposed.
3. Mizzou wins SEC East.
4. Ole Miss lead country in scoring.
5. Clemson loses 2 ACC games.
I don't think he's there at the end, but I think it's his slight frame that's the issue, moreso than getting beaten out by the #2 QB. And, I know how slight Devonta Smith is, but Smith also knew how to take a hit. WRs generally are better at it than QBs.So Bryce has gone from taking over for Mac midseason last year to cannot hold onto the job. Bold indeed.
Not just bold but extremely detailed as well!1. Bryce Young becomes Alabama’s 4th Heisman winner after throwing for 4500 yards, 43 TDs, and rushing for an additiona 300 yards and 2 TDs.
2. Clemson finishes 9-3.
3. Texas A&M finishes 7-5.
4. The CFP is Alabama, Oklahoma, Georgia, and North Carolina.
5. Alabama beats Georgia for the NC. Georgia leads 21-20 after 3 quarters, but Alabama out scores them in the 4th, 17-0 to win 37-21.