Question: What is the fallout from Big Ten and Pac12 postponing fall sports?

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Will there be a great opportunity to flip players formerly committed to Ohio State, for example? Just wanted thoughts from those more knowledgeable than I on recruiting.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If SEC plays this fall and they do solid job, Big Ten and Pac 12 will look bad and they probably would not recover from PR Mess. They will lose lot of players to transfer.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
With the recent decommit at OSU, is this just the beginning of the exodus from the Big Ten and Pac 12?
A lot of players and parents are upset right now. No idea how it will impact recruits, but this is not a good look. The new B1G commissioner (Warren) is really being a jerk right now, totally discounting the feelings of players and parents.

School ADs and head coaches are pretty upset at how authoritarian an approach he has taken. He may not survive this mess.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
A lot of players and parents are upset right now. No idea how it will impact recruits, but this is not a good look. The new B1G commissioner (Warren) is really being a jerk right now, totally discounting the feelings of players and parents.

School ADs and head coaches are pretty upset at how authoritarian an approach he has taken. He may not survive this mess.
...and his kid just started football practice at Mississippi State!!! LOL!!!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I made a statement to someone who works on radio here in huntsville and i said that Warren will not last this semester. He completely dropped the ball. All he had to do was say He was gonna delay the season to evaluate the options and everything would be fine, and he would protect himself and the schools in the process. He didn't do that. I don't care what he said in his letter released to the public, he will end up letting schools play after all.. or he will be fired. I know schools has players still practicing but if they gonna play season this needs to be reversed within a week or it's too late and has no choice but wait til spring.

Reactions: B1GTide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.