Poll: What SEC fanbase do you dislike the most in football?

What SEC fanbase do you dislike the most?

• Alabama

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auburn

Votes: 67 41.4%
  • Florida

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Georgia

Votes: 32 19.8%
  • Kentucky

• LSU

Votes: 28 17.3%
  • Ole Miss

• Mississippi State

• Missouri

• South Carolina

• Tennessee

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Texas A&M

• Vanderbilt

• Total voters

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
uga for me. I have to live with these people. If I lived in Louisiana, I am sure lsu would be my number 1. I did almost attend Tulane, I instead chose another school and moved to Marietta. I did not even hate uga until I moved here.

Reactions: The Ols

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I think it likely comes down to where you live and the ones you have to deal with day to day. For me is Auburn, but the few times I have been around LSU fans after a loss in Tuscaloosa has been absolutely horrible.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I think it likely comes down to where you live and the ones you have to deal with day to day. For me is Auburn, but the few times I have been around LSU fans after a loss in Tuscaloosa has been absolutely horrible.
yes , this is true. But I have lived in other enemy states before, never experienced anything like what us going on in Georgia. They’ve rarely won anything, yet think they are a CFB BLUEBLOOD!

Reactions: RTR2u and 92tide

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I'm surprised Tennessee is not 1 or 2.
That's what happens when a team hasn't beaten you in over a decade. When UT wins again and their fans start squawking, the hatred for them will be rekindled.
I still pick UGA fans because their arrogance just doesn't make sense.
I do hate to hear about many boorish Bama fans. I've only seen that on a couple of occasions, but every fan base has at least a few loud-mouthed, obnoxious jerkwads who give the entire fan base a bad name.

Reactions: B1GTide

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
yes , this is true. But I have lived in other enemy states before, never experienced anything like what us going on in Georgia. They’ve rarely won anything, yet think they are a CFB BLUEBLOOD!
Michigan is much like UGA. They haven't won a National Championship in a very long time, but think they are a CFP Blueblood in fact often that they are the preeminent program. How about you beat OSU first? I surely hope we punch them in the chest so hard that their shoulders touch.

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
This thread made me wander, what noise is worse listening to all game. Miss St. Cowbells or Beth Mowins? What would happen if Beth Mowins called a Miss St. home game?

• Wow
Reactions: Bazza

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
I voted Tennessee. They were always obnoxious and felt like the next year would be there year. If I wouldn’t have lived there for so many years I would have chosen Auburn though.
Definitely Tennessee. Those fools all sat around and laughed, pointed an cackled while that phat tub of goo they called a coach lied about our program behind the scenes like a coward. That NCAA cloud hung thick over T-town for a number of years affecting everything from our coaching to recruiting. Our program received a black eye from all that nonsense that I still get razzed about today. CNS brought us out of the pit and Tennessee fell flat on their face. I hope it stays that way forever.... Tennessee SUCKS and I LOVE IT......okay, I done😂

Snake 4 Bama

Scout Team
Jan 1, 2013
I was born and raised in Alabama and hated listening to Auburn fans every year. I moved to Georgia back in 06 and started having to deal with the Georgia fan base. Wow they act like they have been a championship team for a hundred years. I work with a bunch of them and they will hunt me down and tell me what Georgia is gonna do to Bama every time we play them. After the dawgs get beat they become very hard to find for weeks. When we played them in the national Championship game, I could walk outside in my yard and hear them barking and hollering in my neighborhood. After Tua threw the touchdown pass to win the game, I went outside and the neighborhood was quiet and all the partying had stopped. It was a pleasure to go to work the next day RTR.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Is there a way we can see who voted for the teams? I just think it could be interesting because location of the poster or their particular job would give some good background as to why they chose that particular team. Like I would like to know why someone voted for Vandy. I will go back through the posts to see if I can find it.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.