What sports highlights/replays have you enjoyed watching during this lockdown? What about esports?

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Seems like the USC / UTx NC game with Vince Young & Reggie Bush was a huge hit and a lot of the players and coaches were live-tweeting during the game. That was a great game and great comeback.

I'm about a 10% race car guy - I like watching it for the crashes (so long as no injuries) and know nothing about teams, personalities, rules, etc., but I've sort of enjoyed the iRacing because ... it's LIVE ! :D esports (football/baseball/hoops) might actually really take off during this period if they can get the real players to play their own characters in these games. Looks like some of the NBA guys are doing it but I would like to see NFL guys and MLB as well.

Looking for some mindless entertainment ...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have been watching other things (HBOGO, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.). When I try to watch recordings of football games, it just makes me miss football more. :(

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.