What team(s) will Tua most likely be drafted by?

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I know I know. Depends on where he actually lands in the order. But where do you guys think he fits best within an organization? Some of you guys know a lot about Pro ball. This is kinda interesting to me because I feel like some trading may happen. Also know there have been some things said about possible trades and moves at that position. Giants, Patriots (possible but I think Brady comes back one more time at least), and even Tampa Bay may move Winston out. And the Dolphins of course. So who and why?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't know much about the draft, but I'd think the Pats would have to give up a ton in future picks to trade up to where they could get Tua.

FWIW...I'd love it but I doubt it'll happen. I'm afraid he bound for the Fins.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Yeah...I didn't mean to suggest the Pats would do a 2 for one or anything. Just saying that QB seems to be a huge topic this year with teams that it normally isn't. Of course...no one knows for certain that Tua will get back on the field this next year, but he will most likely be a member of some organization somewhere.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Chargers (Phillip Rivers is done)

Dolphins (Can sit behind Fitz for a year)

Patriots (Depending on what Brady does)

Colts (Brissett is a viable starter but that roster is ready to win now)

Jaguars (I think a healthy Tua is better than Minshew and Foles, their Front Office is a mess though)

Raiders (Gruden would love to have Tua, Carr has hit his ceiling and I'd love for him to reunite with Jacobs)

Panthers (They have Rhule and now an aging Cam who I think has maybe 2-3 years left in him, he'd be perfect to take over once Cam retires)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think the Pats are too comfortable with Stidham to make a massive trade to get a top 10 pick.

I think Dolphins, Redskins, and Chargers are the most likely

Reactions: Tenntiderman

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The Redskins would look crazy since they just drafted Haskins from Ohio St. last year.
This same situation happened just last year. The Cardinals drafted Rosen with their first round pick in 2018, then a coaching change (like the Redskins) and the new regime drafted Kyler Murray #1 and shipped out Rosen..

Reactions: Con

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think the Pats are too comfortable with Stidham to make a massive trade to get a top 10 pick.

I think Dolphins, Redskins, and Chargers are the most likely
Really don't think the Patriots have enough ammo to move up into the top 5 picks. Maybe a team with several first/second round picks like the Raiders or Dolphins if they feel like they need to move up to the #3 pick to get Tua. It normally takes several first round picks to move up and the Patriots don't have the draft capital. Plus, the Patriots may lose their first round pick this year due to the video taping scandal at the Bengals game..

Reactions: B1GTide

spidermayin

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2018
Miami and San Diego. If neither of those teams pick Tua, I would be absolutely floored. Maybe even Cincy at #1 if for some reason they aren't 100% sold on Joe Burrow.

Reactions: B1GTide

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Dolphins and Chargers are the most logical places. Jamies Winston is now a free agent and I don't think Arians likes him that much so that's a possibility, but I think they ultimately franchise tag Winston for 2020. Redskins aren't drafting a QB and I doubt the Raiders will because I think Gruden and Mayock will give Carr one more year. Panthers are intruiging because who knows what they are going to do with Cam, especially with Rhule now there, but as a Falcons fan I hope that doesn't happen, or Tampa.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Detroit is about to be rewarded for being the 3rd worst team in the NFL. Let the bidding begin.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Just saw where Fromm is going pro. That will not impact Tua I believe, but I do find it strange.

Reactions: Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.