Question: Whatever happened to Tremayne Coger?

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I haven't heard anything regarding him over the last year, and I don't recall him getting into any trouble or leaving the team. I remember him being a pretty good recruit a few years ago. Is he still on the team?

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
I haven't heard anything regarding him over the last year, and I don't recall him getting into any trouble or leaving the team. I remember him being a pretty good recruit a few years ago. Is he still on the team?
Yes,he has transfered to Jax St and has been switched to rb!

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
grades? depth chart burial?
He was just buried on the depth chart, and that was while he was competing against the Shula guys. Even Tyrone King, the Bryant scholarship walk-on, was ahead of him.

I think once he saw he wasn't making any more progress this Spring, any chances whatsoever of him playing would be erased this Fall once the Saban recruits arrived, and he decided to get out while the getting was good.

And actually, I think he's either playing wide receiver or tailback at Jax State. The kid is obviously a good athlete -- which is why he was pretty highly-touted by the recruiting experts -- but I don't think could have covered grandma in a phone booth.

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Yep, and even got buried in the depth chart at Jax St, causing him to be moved to RB,

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.