Where is your team ranked pre season?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The Prattville Lions sit atop the 6A rankings. It should be an interesting year, lots of changes within the program since last years state title win. They may struggle a bit early while the offense finds itself but should be battle tested and at full stride by the playoffs. If the QB can master the offense, another run at the title is a possibility. I'm glad the season is almost here.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Cordova Blue Devils, # 1 in 3A and defending state champs. A lot of returning starters but a killer schedule will make it tough this season. Playing two 4A schools (Dora and Fayette Co.) and one 5A (Hartselle), plus we`re in a tough region with Gordo and Aliceville.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The Prattville Lions sit atop the 6A rankings. It should be an interesting year, lots of changes within the program since last years state title win. They may struggle a bit early while the offense finds itself but should be battle tested and at full stride by the playoffs. If the QB can master the offense, another run at the title is a possibility. I'm glad the season is almost here.
If Sam can master the offense, seems to be the biggest question for the whole team. My friends are telling me the D is going to be a beast of one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.