Which of the playoff contenders has the best shot at the title?

Which team has the best shot at the title?

• Total voters

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don’t see how anyone who has watched college football with any consistency this year can vote for anyone besides Ohio State. They have been dominant. That said, Clemson might show us that all those inferior teams they played were not all that bad. Clemson is the defending champ, after all, and hasn’t lost in over 2 years. Lastly, should Oklahoma get in, a Jalen Hurts led team is hard to bet against.

Ohio St has been the most consistent team on both sides of the ball.

On the other hand, they (just like Alabama and some other teams) have had a two-game regular season (Michigan and Penn St), so who knows? They do appear to be a very good team and have a very good defense, but this might all get exposed as a "The Big Ten is a mediocre conference" farce, too.

Clemson might be good or they, too, might be the product of an incredibly weak conference. If it can be fairly said that Ohio St and Alabama had a two-game season that's two games more than Clemson has had this year. Again - they MIGHT be good.

As far as OU, they're not very good at all and ARE the product of mediocrity. What can you say when Mississippi State was a tougher game for Kansas St than OU was?

rolltd

3rd Team
Dec 15, 2010
LSU beat us at T-town. says alot to me. Who has a better win? I think they win it all

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
Not sure why OSU got down so much in the first half against Wisconsin. I’ll still stick with them as my favorite. But, knowing it will likely be them against LSU in New Orleans reminds me of something that happened long ago, 2007 to be exact...It’s been a great run for Clemson. But I think it ends short of a title late this month.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.