Poll: Which “Savior” was worse? Frost or Harbaugh

Who was a worse disappointment

• Total voters

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I'll go contrarian here. I'll award both Mind NC's because I despise both programs and have since I was a child.

They are both champions - in their own heads! They need to keep up their good work!
They are both maize-related champions - in their own overrated ears of maize (and blue) (and red)! They need to keep harvesting the bounty of their maize and overratedness!

Hairball may be the better coach by a country mile, and he's got the mediocre record to prove it! All Frosty's got is a giant alumni corn broom that's gonna sweep his sorry coaching self into the Nebraska rearview mirror in a couple of games. Apparently he single-brain-celledly cost 'em Saturday's game vs. Purdue.

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
interesting note of Nebraska this year, their 5 losses so far are by a combined 25 points

7 point loss to oklahoma
overtime loss to michigan state
3 point loss to michigan
5 point loss to perdue
7 point loss to minnesota

Reactions: Con

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
interesting note of Nebraska this year, their 5 losses so far are by a combined 25 points

7 point loss to oklahoma
3 point loss to michigan
5 point loss to perdue
Well I think losing to Purdue, Illinois, and Minnesota are pretty unforgivable in year 4

Reactions: FaninLA and Con

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Frost performed as I expected. Really subpar performance.
Harbaugh did less than expected by the fans, with more/better players...

You fire Frost based on numbers.
You fire Harbaugh based on failure to meet expectations.
Actually Harbaugh is not a bad coach, Frost is, but Harbaugh is not the winner who can return Michigan to it's former glory.
I don't think the Michigan Fans want anything less than glory.

IMO: Both coaches are on their way out the door.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Wow, wow, wow, wow. You don't know what you're talking about.

The Goal = Seinfeld
Harbaugh = The World According to Jim
Frost = Mama’s Family
Mama's Family is a great show, I don't know why you have to insult her family like that!

The Goal = Tombstone
Harbaugh = Wyatt Earp
Frost = Waterworld
I don't care what anyone says, all 3 of these movies are great, I love them all! In fact, I have always like Wyatt Earp more than Tombstone, it just feels more epic to me. Waterworld is a guilty pleasure for me, I always have a lot of fun watching that movie. Some great action scenes, great stunts and one of the best lines by a villain ever; "You know, he's like a turd that won't flush." How can you not like a movie with such great writing!

Ain't none of these shows or movies as bad as Frost in Nebraska.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
So NU has Ohio State @ home, Wisconsin @ Madison and Iowa @ home. Looks like a 3-9 finish for Frost. He is likely gone after the Iowa game. Michigan goes to State College and hosts the Buckeyes. If they beat PSU and lose to tOSU they are 10-2 which I believe would save Harbaugh, if they lose both he may be shown the door.

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
In my mind Harbaugh did a GREAT job at Stanford and was there forever, but I went back and looked and it was a pretty average four years. He definitely capitalized on having a generational quarterback. I don't think he would have been able to sustain that.

4-8
5-7
8-5
12-1

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

7 point loss to oklahoma
3 point loss to michigan
5 point loss to perdue
BamainBham beat me to it, but this is Mike Shula. And the reason they could never close the deal is because they do not get the details right. Go back in every game and you'll find a few penalties here and there that turned the game against them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.