Alabama: Who all is traveling to the TSIO?

AirGuardUA

Aug 18, 2022
Good afternoon all,

One of my favorite traditions every other year is traveling to Knoxville for the "Third Saturday in October" and seeing the large influx of Tide fans make the trip. I unfortunately won't be able to make it this year due to military drill falling on that Saturday. But I would love to see our fans take over Neyland Stadium again like we did in '08 and '12. If you're not going, please feel free to send the message to other Tide fans. Vol fans are pretty optimistic about their team this year. Nothing would be sweeter than to see their stadium mostly crimson when they have their first real team in forever.

Thought it would be worth the effort to share.

I believe the cheapest ticket is $136

Reactions: Rush

AirGuardUA

Aug 18, 2022
It was always tradition for me to travel to Knoxville for the TSIO. I love how we've dominated the series too since Saban's arrival. It sucks this will be the second time since 2004 I won't be able to attend. One of my best friends is stationed at McGhee Tyson. Usually he and I will go. Since drill falls on that weekend, I won't be able to attend.

9gks

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2019
Have only missed the Covid game up there since 2004. Get so much satisfaction from beating them and watching their misery. Stadium usually has only Bama fans at the end and Rammer Jammer is loud. Except for losing however they are not gracious hosts

Reactions: Bubbaloo

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Bryce Young NIL Jersey

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!