2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Just seen that #1 WR Luther Burden decommitted from the Sooners. Any chance he is interested in Bama? He said it was a business decision.
Bama has interest....he wasn't a top target yet..they wanted to see him more in person and evaluate over the fall so him opening things back will give the chance for that to happen. Before someone comments....I know I know..he's a five star and highly rated, but you have to remember with COVID...the coaches haven't been able to see certain players and want to evaluate certain players further.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
#1 TE Jaleel Skinner has set his commitment date for 10/9 the day after his b'day. We have a good shot at him now that he is at IMG Academy but we already have a TE that is similar physically to Amari Niblack.

BTW, Amari got bumped up to 4* #155 overall player on Rivals from his previous 3* ranking. I imagine 247Sports will give him a bump soon also from 3*.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
This is a '23 announcement but #1 WR Inniss announcing today and we are a finalist. I am assuming he is all OU since I have not seen or heard anything about it. Jam, BirminghamBama or SJC have any info?

Lets talk in 6 months commits this early for 23 are meaningless seriously.

• Smash Keyboard
Reactions: Padreruf

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I just saw where Walter Nolen released his top 3 and we are not included. UGA, UT and A&M. Disappointing.
Very disappointing ! I believe he ends up at ut you don't move from one end of the state to another to play at a good high school program, because he comes from one

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Reactions: TiderJack

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Do we need anybody bad enough to put up with this stuff?
The reason I appreciated Camar Wheaton last year. He stayed off social media, out of the spotlight, developed a close circle of those he confided in, made a decision and was done.
Then there are those that want to be the trapeze act in the three ring circus so…

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Anyone know if we are his school of choice? Seems like a great prospect. Announcing this Thursday.
Alabama, Texas and Colorado are his final choices.
most have him going to Bama. But most scouts would not be surprise if he chooses to go Texas ( he wants to get into the medical field) or Colorado ( his father attended there) .

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Do we need anybody bad enough to put up with this stuff?
I think fans need to not take these types of things personal....or at least learn to just ignore. I really don't care what Nolen does or says until he signs because he is a known troll who loves to have fun with recruiting. These are teenagers we are talking about. He wouldn't be the first recruit that Bama recruited who played games during their recruitment, and he won't be the last.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.