2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Don't know whether Chris Nee (FSU insider) has any solid info or not but he just put in a CB for Daylen Everette to the good guys.
What's going on with Shemar James? I haven't heard as much about him the past few weeks with MJJ, now Campbell and others getting more attention. I don't know how the staff feels about him but he is amazing on film.
Still a wait and see approach with Everette...James is coming down to Bama and UGA. He visited UGA this weekend..so let's see where everything stands with him when the dust settles.

Reactions: LetTheGoodTideRoll

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
What's going on with Shemar James? I haven't heard as much about him the past few weeks with MJJ, now Campbell and others getting more attention. I don't know how the staff feels about him but he is amazing on film.
Mjj and campbell (edge) are at different positions than james (ilb) so if we get james it might impact some others already committed

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Shazz Preston OV went very well per his dad. I believe we are looking very good here.

TJ, Hank South just reiterated my last post on the WRs an hour ago:

"Holmon Wiggins has a trio of elite caliber wide receivers to work with in Kobe Prentice, Isaiah Bond, and Aaron Anderson, all three of which are firmly locked in with the Tide. New intel: Heading back over to the Bayou State, a pair of four-stars in athlete Kendrick Law and pass catcher Shazz Preston have UA’s full attention. UA seems primed to land at least one, if not both guys. Law was at LSU this past weekend, Preston at Alabama. The Tide has been trending for Preston, and has held momentum on Law for a while. We'll see how this shakes out, but UA seems likely to get good news from at least one of them."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
TJ, Hank South just reiterated my last post on the WRs an hour ago:

"Holmon Wiggins has a trio of elite caliber wide receivers to work with in Kobe Prentice, Isaiah Bond, and Aaron Anderson, all three of which are firmly locked in with the Tide. New intel: Heading back over to the Bayou State, a pair of four-stars in athlete Kendrick Law and pass catcher Shazz Preston have UA’s full attention. UA seems primed to land at least one, if not both guys. Law was at LSU this past weekend, Preston at Alabama. The Tide has been trending for Preston, and has held momentum on Law for a while. We'll see how this shakes out, but UA seems likely to get good news from at least one of them."
Looks more and more like you will be correct SJC. Lets hope so.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Kobe Prentice,Aaron Anderson,Isiah Bond, and now Shazz Preston(Who BTW was my favorite perimeter kid this side of Barrion Browning)...Plus possibly Kendrick Law and/or a JCopeland type in the portal?.....With Niblack and Skinner?...Look out!!!!!!Deal with it....

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.