Who do you want Bama to get in the Bowl?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I want Auburn again on a neutral field!!! Can the bowl committee come up with something? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Someone had to say it!:BigA:

lol naaah win or lose ... one game a year with the Boogers is enough lol

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yep, and some of you guys say the committee doesn’t have agendas. This was the “find a way to leave Bama out” year from the start. Now they put a 3 loss Auburn ahead of Bama just to block NY6 bowls.
Well, Auburn did win the game. How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Well the CFP committee ranked us 12 tonight and Auburn 11, even though Auburn has 3 losses. Just crazy.
They're weighing our schedule. We played UF and UGA in addition to our common opponents, and beat a top 15 Oregon side to open the season. 11 is about where we belong. Y'all don't have a win against a currently ranked team on your schedule, so it makes sense that we outrank you.

The real question is why Bama dropped that much while Michigan and Cincy did not.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
We got punished more severely for losing to them than they got rewarded for winning. I'm not sure who should be more insulted, ha!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If it stays that way, Alabama is out of the NY6 bowl picture altogether.
I doubt it at this point. With the Rose and Sugar locked up there isn’t room for 3 or more SEC teams. This was more of a “Screw you and the schedule you rode in on” statement. We are probably getting Minnesota/Penn St/ Wisconsin in Orlando.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
I know what you are saying, but I think that is on the players. If they don't have excitement and pride any time the ball is kicked off, that is their problem, and they deserve to get their tails whipped on national TV. If they have pride and a competitive spirit, they should show up and play hard. If they do, I can live with whatever result happens.

You speak truth. But that kinda talk could get even a Bama fan banned from this board. :eek:

Bama Shoals

1st Team
Jan 17, 2007
Killen, AL
Well, Auburn did win the game. How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot?
Bama would still be favored and would beat Auburn on a neutral field. That’s why they should be ranked ahead of Auburn. Plus Bama shredded their vaunted D so are they really elite on either side of the ball? No. Bama is elite on offense even with Mac Jones.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I have actually seen post on facebook from Aubies bragging about them being 11th and us being 12th. And I'm thinking well it does not have 1-4 by your name so what's the point of bragging? Do you not feel at least somewhat disappointed? But again we are talking about Aubies....

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
I want Auburn again on a neutral field!!! Can the bowl committee come up with something? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Someone had to say it!:BigA:
You know what?

I’m normally down with that. Wish my opinion mattered. But come to think of it, we might lose twice. That might be an unwarranted gamble.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I know what you are saying, but I think that is on the players. If they don't have excitement and pride any time the ball is kicked off, that is their problem, and they deserve to get their tails whipped on national TV. If they have pride and a competitive spirit, they should show up and play hard. If they do, I can live with whatever result happens.
And coaches.

My point is I don't want to watch another sloppy or uninspired performance by Bama, so whoever they're scheduled to play, I hope they show up. Otherwise I'd just as soon skip it.

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
I'd love to get Texas in the Cotton Bowl. Last bowl game I went to against Texas turned out pretty good.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.