Who do you want Bama to get in the Bowl?

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Ok. Some will say who cares and such. But I truly love watching my team play. If I had a say, I would wish for Oklahoma.
Reason: It would be fun to watch us play Jalen. And with their defense and ours, it would be a fireworks show of offense.

What say you if you had a say?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Well, I wanted them to get tOSU or LSWho, or Clemson, but that cruise ship sailed last Saturday.

So, now hmmmmmm. I do NOT want them to play Memphis! Uh, can we play the Barn again?

Reactions: BamaNation

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I have zero interest in playing Oklahoma especially without Tua.

I would enjoy playing a good/solid team like Minnesota.

I would absolutely hate playing a lesser team that we would blow the doors off of despite probably not being at our best.

Reactions: BamaNation

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Somebody with a good enough record to get a good win this year but not actually good enough to beat us if 4-12 guys sit out.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Based on the way things have broken Virginia and Memphis seem like the most likely candidates, assuming we get a NY6 Bowl.

I'd almost rather end up in a lower bowl and play Minnesota, though.

Land

Sep 14, 2018
I haven't forgotten...The Minnesota band played Rocky Top after their win...Irritated the fool out of me...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
A power 5 team. I wouldn't mind a Minnesota. We owe them badly. Some of you may have forgotten that Music City Bowl under Shula. I have not.
Hahaha, that is actually the only bowl game that I have ever attended. I did not attend the Sugar Bowl for the '92 season when I was a senior at UA, and we won. Therefore, I decided that I would never attend one when a title was on the line, and I'm just too cheap and/or preoccupied to attend ones when a title is not on the line.
As far as the original question, I was against the OU match-up at first, and I don't think it is going to happen, but I think I would now like it. I hope we would either try some new things on defense or decide to make some changes for next year if OU also put up video game numbers against us. Of course, I think our offense would do very well against their defense, too. Basically, I'm going to watch no matter who the opponent is, but OU would be interesting.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Hopefully somebody with an atrociously bad offense.
I do not know if I can take another game in which this defense ... well, shall we say, plays worse than I am used to from an Alabama defense.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Depends on whether Bama is gonna show up and play well or not. Last few times they've been eliminated late in the season they mailed in the bowl game performance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.