Who is #34?

CrImSoNtIdE!

1st Team
Jan 13, 2005
ajacks04 said:
i am pretty sure that is kenneth darby.
I can assure you that is not Darby wearing #34 in the pics. Sure, that is his number but how can he be practicing already when he just underwent sugery? :confused: However, Brodie Croyle looks so gorgeous in those pics. :tongue:

BAMARICH

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
If that had been Darby...

We would have seen a couple of things. First is an orange/yellow shirt. For the second, the build is not Darby (check the height and shoulder width). I, however, do not know who it is.

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
One thing to remember is that during spring

there are a lot of duplicates! When we were at the scrimmage Saturday, it was sometimes tough to figure out who was who even though they have a hand out with the names, positions and numbers listed.

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
Thanks BamaTodd. I couldn't decide if it was Earl or Bo Jackson. I knew it was one of the two.

It really don't look like Darby. I just thought someone close to the action might KNOW who it was.

-Sully

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
BamaSully said:
Thanks BamaTodd. I couldn't decide if it was Earl or Bo Jackson. I knew it was one of the two.

It really don't look like Darby. I just thought someone close to the action might KNOW who it was.

-Sully

See what Elizabama said...C Moore.

ajacks04

3rd Team
Jul 15, 2004
again, i could be wrong, but i believe that darby participated in some very early spring drills. he just had surgery the other day. i do know that these photos are from the first couple of days of practice because i remember looking at them(and all of the players are in shorts, not pads). not that it matters, but i still believe it is darby. look at his face. you can see his distinct lips. tell me who it is if it isnt darby.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
ajacks04 said:
again, i could be wrong, but i believe that darby participated in some very early spring drills. he just had surgery the other day. i do know that these photos are from the first couple of days of practice because i remember looking at them(and all of the players are in shorts, not pads). not that it matters, but i still believe it is darby. look at his face. you can see his distinct lips. tell me who it is if it isnt darby.
Read Terry's post. It's Courtney Moore.