Who is in the 2022 Transfer Portal?

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
He wont be the only one,but IBond will be a Big-Time early contributor to this offense.And a huge chance to be elite sooner than later.And I mean elite.Give Hall,Brooks,Leary,and JoJo a complete off-season with BY,Milroe,and Simpson and I believe they will take off and be much improved.They will get a difference maker at WR,and possibly at TE,in the Portal.THolden can possibly grab a Slade-like role if he stays.
And remember this.....Jase M is a very versatile ball catcher out of the backfield.So is Trey and Wheaton if healthy.But the best(And it isnt even close)combo inside/outside/physical RB in America who also catches it as well as anyone out of the backfield,now plays for the"Good Guys"in addition :) :)

Most people dont really have a clue how good this young man truly is "IF" healthy.And you have to insert the IF considering how snakebit this place has been. But IF he plays healthy?..In this Offense?...Look the hell out!!!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Interesting that the state of Alabama is now seeking to repeal it’s name image and likeness legislation that it passed last year. It will allow each university to set it own standards and guidelines.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Interesting that the state of Alabama is now seeking to repeal it’s name image and likeness legislation that it passed last year. It will allow each university to set it own standards and guidelines.
Legislators like college football in this state too. And, with the run away freight train that is NIL, they had no choice. Get on the train, or be run over by it.

Reactions: B1GTide

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Good luck to Paul. Wish nothing but the best for him.

(I gotta say, "Forks Up" might be the dumbest slogan in college sports. And, yes, I've heard "Let's go Peay!" 🤣)

Reactions: seebell and B1GTide

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Georgia lost two yesterday JT Daniels (QB) which doesn't come as a surprise and Jermaine Burton (WR). Burton has excellent size and speed.

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.