Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
there were several mentions of him going into the dressing room during some of the teen beauty pageants that he was involved in. iirc, he bragged about that on the howard stern show.
yup and the Evangelicals continue to fawn over him

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
I'm so glad this is coming to light.

If these pedophiliac perverts aren't brought to some form of justice, I'll seriously consider leaving this country. I'd happily put a bullet in each of their heads.
Take them all out. I don't even care if we have no government once it's over. Party doesn't matter - take them out.
If it were my kids, I'd be in jail, and they'd all be dead.

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Name them. Prosecute them. Execute them swiftly. All of them. I don't care what party. And I know that some don't have a taste for capital punishment. But I do. And in these cases we have to set an example.

Kill them all and let God sort them out. (if there is one)

Reactions: 92tide and Go Bama

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Name them. Prosecute them. Execute them swiftly. All of them. I don't care what party. And I know that some don't have a taste for capital punishment. But I do. And in these cases we have to set an example.

Kill them all and let God sort them out. (if there is one)
And the congregation said Amen!!!
And I posted that during a 3rd Qtr commercial break 😝

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: MobtownK

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I’m not good alt lawyerey things but isn’t this the civil suit that was later dismissed?

To make sure we are looking at the same thing, I think this is the original suit that you attached.

and the docket for the whole case.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.