Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Hopefully we can move on from Epstein and focus on more important issues like a kneeling fencer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I'll take the opposing stance. Do I believe Epstein's death was a conspiracy, Yes. Do I believe it will ever be investigated as such, No. So nothing changes, he committed suicide and the world is a better place either way.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'll take the opposing stance. Do I believe Epstein's death was a conspiracy, Yes. Do I believe it will ever be investigated as such, No. So nothing changes, he committed suicide and the world is a better place either way.
I feel like it was a Frank Pantangeli situation. They guy had dirt the Royal Family of Great Britain, Several Billionaires, Multiple Politicians right and left, multiple Governments and rumored to be managing funds for MBS of the Saud Family. That is a lot of high powered enemies. So yes I think he killed himself but I also think he may have been pressured to do so

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I feel like it was a Frank Pantangeli situation. They guy had dirt the Royal Family of Great Britain, Several Billionaires, Multiple Politicians right and left, multiple Governments and rumored to be managing funds for MBS of the Saud Family. That is a lot of high powered enemies. So yes I think he killed himself but I also think he may have been pressured to do so
I don't think he was necessarily pressured by others to do it. He saw he had absolutely no future and, if there was any outside help, it was in the form of help with creating the situation where he could easily do it.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Look, I'm a man, okay? (Mike Gundy reference).

I'm approaching 50, so okay, is there the occasional flash of "bygone youth" where I see some LEGAL young female and nothing progresses beyond a thought?
Yes. I'll admit that.

But the part I just DO NOT- I mean, DO NOT - understand is the infatuation/attraction/whatever that some guys have for UNDER AGED girls. Setting aside the revolting aspect of it in multiple areas, I don't get it.

I was not attracted to 13-year old girls when I was 19. I'm less so now (and no, I don't have a daughter).

Sick. Mind.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I've only scanned this thread, so I may be mentioning something already covered. A buddy and I were trading the typical memes about all of this and he had a good point. He was in the wait and see stage Saturday morning about this being a murder. He then said, if these pilots that took these people to the VI start dropping like flies, then it's game on. I thought that was a good point.

The whole thing feels like an episode of "The Blacklist."

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Look, I'm a man, okay? (Mike Gundy reference).

I'm approaching 50, so okay, is there the occasional flash of "bygone youth" where I see some LEGAL young female and nothing progresses beyond a thought?
Yes. I'll admit that.

But the part I just DO NOT- I mean, DO NOT - understand is the infatuation/attraction/whatever that some guys have for UNDER AGED girls. Setting aside the revolting aspect of it in multiple areas, I don't get it.

I was not attracted to 13-year old girls when I was 19. I'm less so now (and no, I don't have a daughter).

Sick. Mind.
I'm with you but things like that seem to be different here than in other parts of the world.

US:

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Re: Tosu connection to Epstein

Well I guess they need to pull a Penn State and go erasing Head Coaches names form record books and such as that. Actually I don't see the big deal. As long as they did not have grounds that he was a pervert. But this brings the question: If the March of takes money from someone who is a pervery
t

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Well, if the DM’s report is accurate, they’re searching for tax-related information, or for evidence of criminal activity on the part of Epstein’s “clients.” Or they’ve conducted an illegal search.

It’s a truly sad state of affairs when it’s a serious question of who to trust to do their job properly— a tabloid newspaper or the FBI. No blue font.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Well, if the DM’s report is accurate, they’re searching for tax-related information, or for evidence of criminal activity on the part of Epstein’s “clients.” Or they’ve conducted an illegal search.

It’s a truly sad state of affairs when it’s a serious question of who to trust to do their job properly— a tabloid newspaper or the FBI. No blue font.
I expect it to blow over. Look at what happened the last time...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.