Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
The 247 show is already getting me PO’d. Basically saying it’s not looking like a good day for Bama recruiting!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
You again with the negativity! ����
That's funny. I almost typed the same thing on another thread. :biggrin:

Just typing what I see, 247 seems to have a anti Bama slant this morning . Talked positively about most schools, but already mentioned Bama will probably lose 2 commits , momentum is building for Washington with To’oto’o, although his family likes Bama , and Sopsher seems to be leaning Baton Rouge. I think they are taking pleasure in Bama’s potential failings. My only negativity is my dislike for 247 reporting

The Ols

All-SEC
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I'd just watch somewhere else...This is a great, fun day! We're No.1 and will be when the sun sets...
Just typing what I see, 247 seems to have a anti Bama slant this morning . Talked positively about most schools, but already mentioned Bama will probably lose 2 commits , momentum is building for Washington with To’oto’o, although his family likes Bama , and Sopsher seems to be leaning Baton Rouge. I think they are taking pleasure in Bama’s potential failings. My only negativity is my dislike for 247 reporting

Con

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
South Alabama
I am just messing with you bamaga. I never think anything you type is negative. I got a good chuckle out of the other day's post from some fellow talking about your posts.

Latest threads