Question: Who’s watching the Super Bowl? (Superb Owl for you trendy people)

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I actually live here in KC so I'm slightly conflicted. I want all my bama boys to win. But I would also love to take my daughter to a superbowl winner parade before she leaves the house.
I get that…if you are a Chiefs fan you gotta pull for your team. Enjoy the game!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
It will be on but I really don’t know how engaged in actually “watching” I’ll be. I’ll catch parts of it in passing I’m sure but not to the extent it would if it were a college game of any interest. Nothing to do with either team. The Superb Owl hasn’t be a must watch for me for many, many years.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I may be a little more engaged in this years Superb Owl because of some former Bama players on the Eagles. Otherwise I watch the commercials and the halftime show (which hasn’t been that great)…I like the special effects more than the music.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The game will be on.

How much attention I'm actually paying...

That said:
a) nothing is more American than pulling against Philadelphia teams (and they already lost the World Series so ha ha)
b) Dad is from Missouri

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.