Who's your end of season top 5?

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Given the egg TCU is laying... We know who number 1 is... But who is 2-5?

I would argue us or at Ohio State with the other 3. TCU 4th and Michigan 5th.
Ok...the joke is over. Any poll who has TCU as #2??? Is a total joke in itself. Bama destroyed the team that beat TCU the entire game even though score-wise...it was in overtime. Then they manage to beat Michigan just to get absolutely trucked over by Georgia....and they are number 2?? Complete and total joke. So are these "polls"😠 most overrated team in the history of playoffs. Sorry guys. This was decided already. The day they picked...."the 4"

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Tennessee
4. Ohio State
5. Michigan (you get punked by a team that goes on to lose by 58 and yes you get dropped below your rival that you beat.)
Michigan should FIRE their coach based on their loss to that Big 12 FCS school from Texas.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
The AP and Coaches polls are both SHAMEFUL this morning having TCU at #2

What a damn joke

I can't believe it...I mean and am STUNNED by it.

Anyway my Final Top 5

1) UGA
2) tOSU
3) Alabama
4) Mich
5) Tenn (yuck)

I'm not sure TCU should even be in the Top 10 after that embarrassment last night.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I can understand, but at the same time, having Michigan as 2nd -- and the team that beat them (but also got humiliated in the CFPCG) unranked -- seems wrong....
Same record but Michigan didn't get boat-raced. That beat down was legendary and proved TCU doesn't belong in the top5. Heck, I doubt they're power-rated in most top10s.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.