Why the hype for Georgia football-Alabama will surpass Georgia-Notre Dame

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
HUGE GAME IMO. Probably the biggest chance for an early season upset we've had in a while.

Way too early to tell, but it being at home is BIG for our new starting QB too and for this reason alone, I'd give us the early advantage.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
HUGE GAME IMO. Probably the biggest chance for an early season upset we've had in a while.

Way too early to tell, but it being at home is BIG for our new starting QB too and for this reason alone, I'd give us the early advantage.
Who will be UGA's quarterback and how much of a drop off will it be at the QB position? I know Fromm's early exit was unexpected.

Reactions: B1GTide

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Who will be UGA's quarterback and how much of a drop off will it be at the QB position? I know Fromm's early exit was unexpected.
Good question (saw the post just above). It'll the first big test for both starters. Assuming Mac starts this game, we get the advantage with his experience and being at home. If something develops and it's Bryce, I think we still have the advantage by virtue of the home field. That said, if Bryce starts this game one of two things have happened: 1. Mac struggled in the opener OR 2. Bryce Young is crazy good and we can't keep him on the bench.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
We will have a good idea of how good we are/aren't after this game that's for sure.

On the one hand it will be nice to have a better idea of how good we are. On the other losing a game like this so early in the season would stink.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.