Will Alabama win a title in the next 4 years?

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
If I were to bet I would say we will. Coach seems to be in a good place and lord knows we will have the talent.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
For those who didn’t catch it, this thread was originally started last summer, before we even knew if there would be a football season. Go back and read the original post...and you’ll see that I revived the thread to ask LSUgrad2BamaDad how his son (whom he lovingly refers to as traitor2 in the original post) felt about the championship.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
For those who didn’t catch it, this thread was originally started last summer, before we even knew if there would be a football season. Go back and read the original post...and you’ll see that I revived the thread to ask LSUgrad2BamaDad how his son (whom he lovingly refers to as traitor2 in the original post) felt about the championship.
I just felt like commented about the next 4 years. Lol

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
For certain, there will be at least 1 more title in the next 4 years. I don't expect next year to be it, but perhaps '22. And, at 71, I think that could be Saban's last one. Whoever takes over then, is going to have a stocked program, at peak college football. Another title would be expect in '23 or '24, then the program maybe settles back to earth a bit.

Our expectations will not change, as they didn't through the 80's and 90's, when we only won 1 title: compete for the big one every single season.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Winning ONE in the next four years? My goal is for Bama to win 4 in the next 4 years. That is part of my FIVE year Plan for Coach Saban and Bama before he retires. Mission accomplished for the first year of that five year plan. It never gets boring seeing Bama win NC's. After this FIVE Year plan is complete, will the powers that be BAN BAMA from playing college football? Hmmmmm. They could make us move to the NFL, I guess.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Winning ONE in the next four years? My goal is for Bama to win 4 in the next 4 years. That is part of my FIVE year Plan for Coach Saban and Bama before he retires. Mission accomplished for the first year of that five year plan. It never gets boring seeing Bama win NC's. After this FIVE Year plan is complete, will the powers that be BAN BAMA from playing college football? Hmmmmm. They could make us move to the NFL, I guess.
^^^^^^^^^^This is a Bama fan. This is the way we think. Well done.^^^^^^^^^^

green_knight94

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 26, 2018
As long as CNS is still around we will always be in the hunt every year. When he retires, that’s when we will be back down to earth and other teams will take over.

• Wow
Reactions: The Ols

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
Does Saban have another title run (or more) in him? Recruiting hasn’t slowed and the talent is oozing.

Personally, unless LSU wins the next 4 which I know is impossible, I want Bama to win one while traitor2 is there. That must be a great feeling when you are a student. When I was at LSU, we won the SEC my Freshman year under archer (88), but were terrible in 89-91 under archer and Curley Hallman. I still remember getting skull dragged by Tennessee and walking out the stadium to jacknut TN fans giving us grief. Our response was “we got Shaq” which was nice and all, but it wasn’t football. Besides, love Shaq, but we greatly underachieved with him.
Just one? In four years? My incredulity is only partially facetious. I would literally be shocked if there wasn’t another title in the next four years. I.would be a little surprised even with a two or three year window.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.