Will Suspended players be eligible for NC?

melvinm

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 2013
Not only Tony Brown, but the 3 players who were suspended for Clemson for the semis? TIA

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Don't know about Brown, but the last I heard about the Clemson players was that they would not be available for the championship game.
They failed drug tests. Probably a school Policy, conference policy, And the NCAA determine the games.

I bet TB will have a chance at a mea Culpa but if I were him I wouldn't rattle the cage again. Sounds like he has seen strikes 1 & 2 zipping through the strike zone already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
They failed drug tests. Probably a school Policy, conference policy, And the NCAA determine the games.

I bet TB will have a chance at a mea Culpa but if I were him I wouldn't rattle the cage again. Sounds like he has seen strikes 1 & 2 zipping through the strike zone already.

I agree.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I believe TB will be back. He was punished for what he did and the team and CNS will say it's over let's move forward.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Don't think it would be NCAA. I think failed NCAA test is automatically 1 year just like PED's.

As for TB - I think it depends on him, but I agree he is standing at the plate with 2 strikes on him.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.