Will there be a crowd vs Memphis

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Just wondering if folks will turn out for a midweek game. We got something going and Memphis isn’t bad. I think students are home for Christmas as well.

Bama Shoals

1st Team
Jan 17, 2007
Killen, AL
Just wondering if folks will turn out for a midweek game. We got something going and Memphis isn’t bad. I think students are home for Christmas as well.
We have two boys in school down there right now and they are indeed home for the holidays after finals. So, the students won't be out in full force and it's a late night mid-week game. Plus, all of the holiday activities are going on for folks. It will be interesting to see how many show up. I hope it's packed because this team deserves it. I'm looking forward to seeing the team in person Saturday!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I thought the game was in Birmingham at Legacy. Glad I didn’t try to go

I can understand the confusion for real. We do have a game at Legacy with Gonzaga this weekend though so that's may be what you're thinking of

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I was shocked at how many folks were there. Prices seem to be rising for the game in B’ham for the Gonzaga game.
I just looked ... sold out on Rolltide.com. 3rd party vendors have seats but some are astronomical in prices. Good sign but wow

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.