Question: Will we get anyone back from injury this week?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just listened to Saban's 15 minute presser. It's pretty good. He goes off twice on the reporters. No updates on Bryce. day to day. Eboigbe has a neck injury that has to be evaluated before they even think about letting him play. I hope this is not serious and that he can return soon. Brian Branch will miss practice today but should be fine tomorrow. I don't think he mentioned any other injuries. It was a classic presser from Coach. I suggest if anyone gets a chance, to watch it. I saw it on another site. RTR

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I just listened to Saban's 15 minute presser. It's pretty good. He goes off twice on the reporters. No updates on Bryce. day to day. Eboigbe has a neck injury that has to be evaluated before they even think about letting him play. I hope this is not serious and that he can return soon. Brian Branch will miss practice today but should be fine tomorrow. I don't think he mentioned any other injuries. It was a classic presser from Coach. I suggest if anyone gets a chance, to watch it. I saw it on another site. RTR
One of his better ones, IMO. I am so glad I am not a sports reporter in Tuscaloosa! LOL

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
His relationship with Cecil not withstanding, I`m not sure he`s particularly " close" with any of the Tuscaloosa sports media. Could be wrong about that, though.
I’ve heard him have what appeared to be some genuine banter with Aaron Suttles who writes for the athletic. But I usually read the articles that summarize his press conferences instead of actually watching them… so it could have been a one off thing that happened on one of the few I actually watched.

Latest threads

Amazon Prime / TideFans.shop

Your purchase through our Amazon affiliation and TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!