World of Warcraft -LEEEERROOOOYYYY!

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
Just Alright? Man, when I saw that for the first time a year or so ago, I thought it was hilarious and still do. But then again, I loved the game. Very much enjoyed it and can totally understand the other guys frustration when Leroy did what he did. Leroy was a hoot though!!!!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Here is a hilarious video of an overzealous player named Leeroy and how he gets the troops killed.

Man 1: "Leeroy, you are stupid as he**!"
Leeroy: "At least I ain't chicken!"

Warning! Strong Language.
Leeroy Gets the Troops Killed
That was hilarious! I thought at the very end though he says "at least I've got chicken" which would make it even that much more hilarious!!! I also like the part where one guy just says "GD it Leeroy, GD it" in a very disappointed voice!

Crimson323

All-SEC
Dec 6, 2005
All Over
I am not into viral videos, but that one was really good. They also have one that is doctored. It has a mad german kid screaming with made up sub titles mixed with the Leeroy video.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
The Leeroy Jenkins thing is fake. There is a group of guys, at least there were a few years ago, that would come together and make these videos to make fun of the hardcore gamers out there. I think they were called "Pals for Life" or something like that. There was an article in PC Gamer from a few years back that talked about it. It's still funny though...and it owns me every time.

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
You guys realize that the whole Leeroy thing is over a year old?

Of course we do. Look at my initial post in this thread. Its still funny. Fake, rigged, real or whatever, I still laugh whenever I see it.

ya know, Sanford and Son is even older, but still funny!!!!

RolltideFanz

All-American
Sep 26, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
May be old, but by God I got a huge laugh out of it!

Don't play WoW, but I do play Everquest 2 so I got it.

Best part was when Leeroy shouted out in the middle of it and just took off. Absolutely priceless :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.