Would Bet The Training Staff Will Be Working Overtime

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Pretty beat up. Hope they can get the O line back together again. One bright note I guess was that Latham got plenty of good snaps and we continued to run the ball well. Won`t have that same success against UGA, will need to throw.

Reactions: seebell

bamadws56

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2005
Fort Benning, GA
Pretty beat up. Hope they can get the O line back together again. One bright note I guess was that Latham got plenty of good snaps and we continued to run the ball well. Won`t have that same success against UGA, will need to throw.
Latham looking like a beast. Is he supposed to be our next left tackle? I believe we are in good hands if he is.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Latham looking like a beast. Is he supposed to be our next left tackle? I believe we are in good hands if he is.
Agree, I didn`t see where we lost anything at RG. The question is how to handle RT IF Owens can`t go and Eki can. I wonder if Latham has worked at RT? Probably easier for a first year guy to play inside against UGA`s front (?).

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
Who came in for Owens when he went out? Whoever it was did a pretty good job. I was telling my dad just before he got injured that I hoped that Coach would put in the backups and the next series Owens went out. Anyone heard the status of Battle?

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Who came in for Owens when he went out? Whoever it was did a pretty good job. I was telling my dad just before he got injured that I hoped that Coach would put in the backups and the next series Owens went out. Anyone heard the status of Battle?
Jordan came right back in the game and seemed fine. Hopefully, he will be good to go with 1 1/2 weeks to get ready..

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.