Would we take him and what do our buckeye friends think (ex-OSU WR Jameson Williams)

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Yes. I don't understand this one at all unless Saban thinks all he really has is Metchie and Bolden. Tells me Baker, Holden and Bell probably are not what he thinks to be the answer either, which would be disappointing. That would be a wide receiver class from 2020 with no impact receivers. I realize that could change but so far they don't seem special.

easily understood IMO. he's a burner. with experience. and you answered your own question.. all my opinion

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Our offense really needs 5 to 6 guys that can be ready to compete. Shouldn't really be a surprise that saban wanted to add an experienced guy with elite speed and size.

And it wouldn't be a surprise to see some guys on the roster transfer after summer practice anyway

Good pick up.

Reactions: TiderJack

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Yes. I don't understand this one at all unless Saban thinks all he really has is Metchie and Bolden. Tells me Baker, Holden and Bell probably are not what he thinks to be the answer either, which would be disappointing. That would be a wide receiver class from 2020 with no impact receivers. I realize that could change but so far they don't seem special.
Or maybe he brings a different dimension to our team and could benifit us in the return game/special teams. maybe we shouldn’t overanalyse this so much.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: crimsonaudio

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Didn’t know that domers call Michigan skunkbears. Buckeyes call em skunkweasels :D
Actually that term "skunkbear" goes back to the original settlers, way before football. It has the strength of a bear and smells to high heaven, although not as bad really as a skunk, even if they are in the same family...

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Actually that term "skunkbear" goes back to the original settlers, way before football. It has the strength of a bear and smells to high heaven, although not as bad really as a skunk, even if they are in the same family...
Hmm. What’s its 40 yard time?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.