News Article: WR Tyrell Shavers has entered the transfer portal.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
He has a shot to be #1 wr in proven air raid offense.
But it’s unproven players running the system.

Good luck to the young man. Thank you for graduating, staying out of trouble, and representing the University of Alabama with class. I wish you the best, just hope you play well but lose against the Tide.

Reactions: UAllday

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't know if he was in line to play a lot this fall. If you see my new thread... Townsend is going into transfer portal... this tell me two things:

1) incoming freshmen are that GOOD and they were likely to lose opportunity to see playing time to them.
2) They don't like the new changes and wanted out.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I don't know if he was in line to play a lot this fall. If you see my new thread... Townsend is going into transfer portal... this tell me two things:

1) incoming freshmen are that GOOD and they were likely to lose opportunity to see playing time to them.
Are you referring to the changes at strength and conditioning or something else? Everything seems like the twilight zone since the virus came around and I may have missed something.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

I've heard some buzz and rumors that yes, the incoming freshmen are that good and will turn some heads

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Con

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I've heard some buzz and rumors that yes, the incoming freshmen are that good and will turn some heads
I've seen a few videos Kyle Henderson has posted on Twitter. Interestingly, all the videos only show Bryce Young throwing passes and I haven't seen MJ in one of these yet.

I also wonder if last year's overall talent (except our star players) wasn't up to what we normally expect and the influx of talent will really make a big splash this year (kinda like the 08 recruiting class did)?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I've seen a few videos Kyle Henderson has posted on Twitter. Interestingly, all the videos only show Bryce Young throwing passes and I haven't seen MJ in one of these yet.

I also wonder if last year's overall talent (except our star players) wasn't up to what we normally expect and the influx of talent will really make a big splash this year (kinda like the 08 recruiting class did)?
Mac's Dad came out and said that "Mac doesn't have Covid-19." I remember thinking that was a bit off? Maybe he did and he's in quarantine? Pure speculation which really isn't healthy, but that's my thought...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Mac's Dad came out and said that "Mac doesn't have Covid-19." I remember thinking that was a bit off? Maybe he did and he's in quarantine? Pure speculation which really isn't healthy, but that's my thought...
Very interesting. I love it when people leave us guessing like the ending of a bad movie.

Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.