Xavier Williams to transfer portal

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Unfortunately, based on numbers, there will be several more who will need to transfer. I hope he gets medically cleared and plays somewhere outside the SEC west. We could have used him this year if he was healthy.

Reactions: Rush

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I understand and respect the decision for both he and Banks, but is there something dictating the timing? Is there a deadline? Hard to understand why do it right now otherwise. Especially Banks, who might contribute at least a little.

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
College football is starting to feel like Goodwill. You donate your old stuff, and hopefully pick up someone’s cool stuff they didn’t know was cool.

Reactions: Tide-one-on

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I understand and respect the decision for both he and Banks, but is there something dictating the timing? Is there a deadline? Hard to understand why do it right now otherwise. Especially Banks, who might contribute at least a little.
Good question.

And while I don't know the answer, I suspect that, with Banks anyway, once Kool-Aid jumped him, he saw the writing on the wall...

Not faulting anyone, but as we've - unfortunately seen, whether at LB, RB, or elsewhere, what may appear to be an embarrassment of riches can thin out verrrrrrrry quickly...

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddrn

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
I wonder if the early signing day has any affect on these guys hitting the portal at this time of the year? They may have to do so in order for teams that they will consider transferring an get their scholarship numbers right… just a thought.

Reactions: The Ols

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.