XFL Week 2 discussion

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
This was a good game after the second half.
really goes to show what a well planned set of adjustments can do for a team that struggles for the first half. We’ve seen this in Div I NCAA football more often than we care to admit.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Dallas at LA, first quarter: Both teams playing extremely physical and aggressive football today, with no scores yet. So much for Landry Jones.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
The broadcasters have definitely improved their ability to hit the dump button in those hot mic interviews.
Edit: If the first week looked like MACtion, this week looks like JUCO. Maybe next week will look like Pop Warner.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Los Angeles finally scores.... a field goal.. close to the end of the second quarter. These bad games are making me feel really tired and sleepy

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Los Angeles finally scores.... a field goal.. close to the end of the second quarter. These bad games are making me feel really tired and sleepy
I think when teams get used to playing then we might see more offense, but until then it’s going to be a lot of defense. But atleast it’s not the original XFL or 90% of the AAF

Reactions: OSUTideFan

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I think when teams get used to playing then we might see more offense, but until then it’s going to be a lot of defense. But atleast it’s not the original XFL or 90% of the AAF
I just wonder how badly these teams would get beaten down by a top three NCAA Div I team.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
These teams are made up of above average to good college players that just didn't work out in the NFL for a variety of reasons. Mostly just not good enough. With time they will get better as a team. These teams have started totally from scratch with no experience together. The same can be said for the coaching staffs. These teams by next year would be difficult for good college teams to handle. They are grown men and will have gelled as an organization.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.